Nov 3, 2009

The Arrowhead Mountains of Montana are slowly loosing the horses that still run wild. The purest symbol of freedom in America. These beautiful creatures are being taken away from their home to not be transfered somewhere else, but to be slaughtered because of the greedy Bureau of Land Management . This has really impacted me, and I wish I could change this. The most I could do is to tell you all to sign the petition, they need 12,043 signatures, and there is only 2,859. If reached all could be changed! If your reading this, please, please,please sign it, it will only take a minute out of your life.

Save the Wild Horses!
Reblog my collage&Info onto your blog

No comments:




Send Letters: Shelby.DiMarco@gmail.com









▵ ▵ ▵

Seen In:

Urban Outfitters "About a Girl"
Foam Magazine Aug/Sept 2011 "Blogger Issue"
Zero1 Blog
Little Paper Planes "Featured Artist"
Ashley Helvey ARH
Hunter/Gatherer


Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Followers