Jun 2, 2009


Tania taking over head shots of the fleamarket. 
and ponyvstiger djing to the far left
I bought the cutest vintage  tea party  like lace dress from her, she had the best clothes
I also bought a beautifully handmade skirt from Ramona West Vintage
you should get one too
ramonawestvintage.com

Alexi Wasser of Imboycrazy.com
Angela sittin pretty at my stand.
Lots and lots of more photos here: flickr.
Thank you Tania for putting on such a great event!
and my friends who helped me, lurvin you all
and it was nice to finally meet all of you
x

6 comments:

Ashita Alix said...

Hey heyyy LADY!

looks like you had a lot of fun at the even I love the editorial post above and you look beautiful :)

and you are only 17!!
hehe I will definitely swing by
xx

L A D Y E L E C T R I Q U E said...

thank you!
xx

StyleBrownie said...

thanks for the vintage etsy shop babes.. lookinf forward to buy some skirts from them??

t. said...

aw shelby, you're so sweet! :))))

-t

L A D Y E L E C T R I Q U E said...

<3!

t. said...

you's on my roll call! :)

x




Send Letters: Shelby.DiMarco@gmail.com








▵ ▵ ▵

Seen In:

Urban Outfitters "About a Girl"
Foam Magazine Aug/Sept 2011 "Blogger Issue"
Zero1 Blog
Little Paper Planes "Featured Artist"
Ashley Helvey ARH
Hunter/Gatherer

Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Followers