Mar 25, 2012



I've developed a love for baby nursery's.(Especially little girls!) I would love to be given the chance to decorate one, or maybe being a consultant for one. I've found so many great sources for adorable things, and trying to contain myself from making purchases for my future children.
1. Bear Pillow
2. Dipped Baskets
3. Peachy Pink Basket
4. Striped Cloud Pillow
5. Mid century rocking chair
6. Zig Zag Floor Pouf

1. Sukan Pillow
2. Pink/Gray Blanket
3. Fleurlux Garland
4. Ikea Crib
5. Stuffed Kitties
6. School Chair

My take on a nursery is being practical. It should reflect you and what you would want if you were a baby! I think being gender neutral is key for a baby eventually growing into their room for all stages of their life. I believe it's most important getting furniture, blankets, baskets etc for re-purposing pretty much till they move out. For organization, baskets work great to hide toys, vintage schoolhouse desks and chairs for a space to do crafts, and a future homework place. A teepee for endless imagination and a cool play area(I always wanted one.) Basic wood shelving and side tables have endless re styling as well.

No comments:




Send Letters: Shelby.DiMarco@gmail.com









▵ ▵ ▵

Seen In:

Urban Outfitters "About a Girl"
Foam Magazine Aug/Sept 2011 "Blogger Issue"
Zero1 Blog
Little Paper Planes "Featured Artist"
Ashley Helvey ARH
Hunter/Gatherer


Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Followers