Oct 23, 2011


And this is Sasha Kaplan. Another one of my sisters friends she met through her agency. Sash is a fresh 15 year old, who has been modeling for a while now. She's a lanky, long haired, ditsy malibu beauty who enjoys riding her horses when she's not modeling. I really can't believe all these girls are only 15+16, not to mention I feel like an ant next to all of them( and im 5'7) I am thrilled to see where all these ladies go. It's been alot of fun...
P.S. She's all over Planet Blue, check her out in all the clothes I envy

No comments:




Send Letters: Shelby.DiMarco@gmail.com









▵ ▵ ▵

Seen In:

Urban Outfitters "About a Girl"
Foam Magazine Aug/Sept 2011 "Blogger Issue"
Zero1 Blog
Little Paper Planes "Featured Artist"
Ashley Helvey ARH
Hunter/Gatherer


Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Followers