Sep 27, 2011



I'm back. I've working on tons of projects this past summer.
Thank you all who still come to visit.
I've been majorly working with paper and paint, and have discovered tons of crafty wedding blogs, food blogs, craft blogs that have really taken a whole new perspective of my art. I'm intrigued by event styling, store display, and paper installation to home and space. I have decided to really work full force towards my new goals in that field(already have tons of ideas and plans that i'll share soon! :) ). With that, I hope to bring more documenting and conversation here, a whole new chapter is taking place.

oh, and more terrariums and air plants.
Cheers!
///check out my ETSY///
-Shelby

No comments:




Send Letters: Shelby.DiMarco@gmail.com









▵ ▵ ▵

Seen In:

Urban Outfitters "About a Girl"
Foam Magazine Aug/Sept 2011 "Blogger Issue"
Zero1 Blog
Little Paper Planes "Featured Artist"
Ashley Helvey ARH
Hunter/Gatherer


Blogger templates

Popular Posts

Followers